Mobile tumblr tries so hard sometimes…
A L L H A I L T H E C Y B E R F I S H
Day 51: They have accepted me as their leader & still do not know that i am a robot.
As the debate on same-sex marriage continues in Western nations, including the United States, Thailand could become the first country in Asia to legalize gay marriage. Thailand is known for its liberal acceptance of sexuality, but the draft same-sex marriage law is not without controversy. This is a traditional Thai wedding, except there is no groom. There are two brides. This ceremony is only symbolic because Thailand, like all of Asia, does not recognize same sex marriage. But a draft law later this year could change that and make Thailand the first Asian nation to legalize gay marriage. Nonetheless, Arisa Thanommek and her partner Pacharee Hungsabut say they were not interested in waiting. “We…we [will] not wait. Because we [are] ready. Our family is ready,” she said
I noticed that women of color are one of the biggest spearheads of recognizing LGBTQ relationships. Happy Pride Month to Thailand!
And have you SEEN the LGBT representation in Thai media? Some of them are done so beautifully you should really check them out
The developer of Call Of Duty has said that COD players aren’t real gamers because they rarely try other franchises
I’m laughing so hard oh my god imagine how they must feel knowing he thinks that about them
Fake Gamer Boys
oh this tastes so fucking good
oh, but he is right.
I dressed up yesterday like this
but I kept getting comments on how I looked exactly like Nicki Minaj in this picture all night
I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HE-MAN!!
Everyone disregarded that and called me Nicki for the entire night.
I get pumped around the end of August. WHAT YOU ARE SEEING IS RESTRAINT
Do not plug in pls
oh hi i upgraded ur ram
It’s getting rid of bugs.
There has been a tragic misunderstanding about what kind of web the ethernet port provides access to.
So wait, Laika used same-sex couples in their trailers but not in the actual movie?
That’s… not cool.
And almost like they were using the the progressive rep they’d earned from a single joke in ParaNorman to promote their next movie without any…
821. Some muggleborns and halfbloods realize that it’s not Hogwarts that’s the problem, but the fact that the devices they want to use run on electricity and batteries, or “Muggle magic”. They work on a way to replace the electric batteries in all their favorite devices with different types of magic batteries. They do the same with wifi modems, effectively bringing Hogwarts into the 21st century.
things people do in fanfic no one does in real life
- smirk every frickin five seconds
- stutter to be cute
- be like “yeah ok” when asked to call someone “daddy”
- chuckle gently
- chuckle in general
- make simple misunderstandings into the biggest bitch fest you will ever experience
- NO ONE CHUCKLES IT DOESN’T HAPPEN
I chuckled so hard at this